Monday, April 4, 2011

Wired

Not too much to show on our house addition this week. Ed had to put some time into his real job.


On Friday, our electrician friend ran the wiring and put in lights.


On Saturday, Ed's brother helped lay up more chimney block.

The chimney is now roof height.


Some insulation was installed on the north wall.


Though it is April by the calendar, the weather is still very cold, windy, and wet.  I'm as ready as anyone for barefoot weather. But I "almost" like the view of four muddy children's boots by the door. It means four healthy active children live here. They make my life crazy - but really I wouldn't want it any other way!

5 comments :

  1. Gina
    It is such a blessing to be able t add on I hope we can sometime.

    www.ourjoyfullivng.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progress is moving along, everything is going to be so roomy and nice when finished. I am so with you about healthy children running through the mud. I wouldn't
    have it any other way!

    Blessings,
    Debbie S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your addition is looking great! Love the pic of the muddy boots by the door. Our back door looks exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina, your house is really coming along! I still haven't shown Derek pictures... I need to remember to do that. He's working a little on wiring in our basement now. (You know how slow it can be when there's only a little time after work...)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails