Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Look what came in the mail today!

I written about my hopes of one day owning a dehydrator. It is a purchase that has not made it to the priority list.

But a reader upgraded to an Excaliber and offered me her Nesco dehydrator! I am so excited to own a dehydrator and can't wait to use it! Thank you so much Kathy!

I often say that I don't blog for profit. Blogging is not an income producing hobby to me. But you readers have blessed my life repeatedly. Maybe it is not always something so tangible as a box on my doorstep, but your emails, questions, tips and friendship is a valued gift.

You are on my blessing list today!

10 comments :

  1. Enjoy your blog! The dehydrator is great, what a blessing! Still in time to use this season too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a kind and thoughtful gesture. Sometimes things like that are such an encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you will love it! I just got a Nesco dehydrator a couple of months ago and have been enjoying experimenting with it. My family loves the banana chips I make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! That's the one I have and it works well. You will have so much fun using it next year and even perhaps this year with "sub dried" tomatoes and applea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of mine - same model. They are running flat out this week, drying pear slices!

    What a great blessing. Enjoy!

    -Carmen-

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll love the dehydrator. Banana chips, apple slices, etc make great kid friendly snacks...and they let you take advantage of sales.

    Dried soup ingredients are also great to keep on hand and make an easy thing to share with others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how neat! Show us what you make with it, please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, Gina, you're a blessing to us as well! I've been drying a lot of things lately as I rush to bring in the garden. I'm sure you'll get great use out of it and decrease your food storage requirements as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails